Saturday, December 18, 2010

Horse or Bird - you decide

Patrick & I want to buy a new phone, but we disagree about which one to buy. We have narrowed it down to two choices.

The horse:

Or the bird:


In the name of domestic harmony, we have decided to throw the choice open to the forces of democracy. You choose: horse or bird. Vote on the poll opposite.*

Voting closes on Christmas Eve at midnight in some time zone or other.

*Terms and conditions may or may not apply. I don't know. I'm not a lawyer. Whatever, really. But I promise we will abide by the results, give or take availability in store, or domestic crisis, or my right to get really stroppy and stamp my feet if I don't get my own way.

1 comment:

  1. How do we vote?? I think the horse is more elegant, but the bird's got a lovely waxy squeezable head. I'd run with the bird!

    Although I do like horse riding!

    God, this is difficult!

    Lydia
    ps: miss you guys here :(

    ReplyDelete